About this item
- Hundreds of Suction Cups: Yimobra superior bath and shower mats feature 169 special big suction cups, The different suction cups adsorption stronger than other small suction cup ,that help hold in place on smooth, clean surfaces. Variety colors available collection
- Large Size: Yimobra Square Shower Mats Size 21 x 21 Inch and provides maximum coverage. Many other mats are smaller leaving areas of your tub exposed. BPA Free, Latex Free, Phthalate free
- Excellent Drainage Design: Yimobra Bath shower mat feature149 drain holes drains water out quickly and keep the mat dry and clean
- Machine Washable: Our durable mat is machine-washable to facilitate hassle-free maintenance and uphold its fresh appearance. We highly recommend that you wash your mat prior to use. Simply throw the mat in your washing machine on cold with gentle detergent (no bleach) and air dry. We recommend rinsing and drying your bath mat periodically to remove oily and slippery buildup that may occur from various soaps and hair products
- Warning: Prevent Falls: Secure suction cups before each use. Mat will only attach to clean, smooth surface. Not for use on textured, tiled, or non-smooth surfaces. Do not use bath oils and jump on the bath mat– may cause slipping
Easy to install firmly, let’s see how to make it , Check below please :
- Unroll the mat and Lay it flat for 24 hours before using. Re-rolling the mat on the reverse side may keeps it lay flat. It is recommended soaking the mat in a tub by warm water for 10 minutes prior to your first use to make the bath mat unfold.
- The bathtub must be clean, without any dirt, smudges, oils. Do not use mat on a textured surface since suction cups will not hold properly as mentioned in description
- Before filling the tub and start the shower, moisten the tub with a little bit of water and aim at the center mat with suction cups on underside carefully
- Press the bath mat with your hands to adsorb it on the smooth bathtub.
- Make sure it was adsorbed at least 8-10 places for vacuum adsorption properly.
- The bathmat would be immovable when the Installation finished, Repeat the instructions above or press on each suction cup one by one please if the mat still moved.
- Rinse the mat every time you used, Machine-wash available, hang to air dry, do not use a dryer or radiator.
- Warning! To prevent falling, Make sure the sucker is immovable before use every time, Do not use mat on a textured surface since suction cups will not hold properly, The bathtub must be clean, without any dirt, smudges, oils. Do not use bath oils and jump on the bath mat, This is the high road to be slipped.